Traveling to Gili Trawangan by Fast Boat from Bali is one of the best choices to get to the island. There are fast boats to Gili Trawangan which offer daily trips to the island. You can choose to go from Padang Bai, Sanur, and Serangan. The three harbors are the most popular place to get on the boat to Gili Trawangan.
The fast Boat Gili Trawangan also provides a transfer to Bali. They offer a daily departure from the island of Gili and Lombok. You can choose to go from Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, Meno, or Lombok Island. The last departure of the fast boat from Gili to Bali is at 15.00 from Gili Trawangan.
Besides the fast bot to Gili Trawangan from Bali, there is also a fast boat from Lombok to Gili Trawangan. This fast boat operates daily from Bangsal to the three Gili islands. It will make a hop in Gili Air and Gili Meno before continuing to Gili Trawangan.
If you want a direct transfer, you can use a private speed boat to Gili Trawangan. The speed boat departs daily from Teluk Nare at any time you want. It takes 10 minutes to get to Gili Trawangan from Lombok Island. However, the trip duration is depending on the sea condition at the time of travel.
Fast boat Bangsal to Gili Trawangan operates four times a day. You can get the ticket by booking online on Gili Best Deal. There are many fast boat options you can choose to book from Lombok. All the boats offer comfortable seats and standard safety for your best traveling experience.
The Best Fast Boat traveling from Bali to Gili Trawangan
For your best traveling experience, on this page, you will find recommendations for the fast boats from Bali to Gili Trawangan. These selections of fast boats are collection reviews from most traveling media, including Fast boat Amed to Gili Trawangan.
The best speed boat to Gili Trawangan from Lombok is Gili Express. It departs daily from Teluk Nare to Gili Air, Meno, and Gili Trawangan. You can choose to depart between 07.00 am to 18.00, both from Lombok and Gili islands.
The following are the best fast boats from Bali to Gili Trawangan:
- Bali Eka Jaya fast boat is one of the best ferries from Padang Bai. Eka Jaya fast boat operates daily from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Lombok with more than one daily schedule. This is the largest boat capacity with 210 passengers.
- Wahana Gili Ocean is one of the best fast boat trip from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. The boat has good quality service. They have included free hotel transfers from Kuta, Legian, and Sanur. Wahana Gili Ocean can take you to Gili in 1 1/2 hours.
- Gili Gili Fast boat offers a luxury fast boat transfer from Bali to Gili Islands. The boat operates daily with a one-time schedule in the morning at 09.00 am. Gili fast boat also offers free hotel transfers from Kuta and Legian in Bali.
- Scoot Fast Cruises operates daily departure from Sanur Beach. The boat has scheduled at 09.30 am and will hop in Nusa Lembongan before continuing to Gili Trawangan. It takes 2 1/2 hours from Sanur to Gili Trawangan with Scoot Fast Boat.
- Gili Getaway is a fast boat from Serangan to Gili Trawangan. The fast boat offers daily departure with one daily schedule at 08.30 am. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan from Serangan.
For ticket bookings, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Trawangan page. There is also some other fast boat operator from Bali to Gili and Lombok.
Fast boat from Nusa Penida to Gili Trawangan
For those who stay in Nusa Penida and want to go to Gili Trawangan, this page also recommended selecting a fast boat to get to Gili. The trip from Nusa Penida will spend two hours in flat sea conditions. Meanwhile, in rough sea conditions, it may take more than two hours.
The best fast boat from Nusa Penida to Gili Trawangan is D’Prabu Fast Boat. This fast boat offers a daily departure with one schedule every day. It leaves Nusa Penida at 09.30 am and will arrive in Gili at 10.30 am. The Prabu Fast boat also offers a comfortable and international standard of safety.
Prabu Fast boat also offers a departure from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. For those who stay in Ubud and Candidasa areas, it is recommended to book on a fast boat from Padang Bai. The Prabu departs at 09.00 am from Padang Bai and makes a hop in Nusa Penida before continuing to Gili.
Return trips from Gili Trawangan, Meno, Gili Air, and Lombok will also be available daily. It departs at 11.00 am from Gili Trawangan and the boat will make a stop in Padang Bai before continuing to Nusa Penida. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Nusa Penida from Gili Trawangan including a stop in Padang Bai.
Speed Boat from Senggigi to Gili Trawangan
If you are in Mataram or Senggigi area, Lombok, you can join the fast boat or speed boat from Senggigi to Gili Trawangan. There are daily departures with more than one schedule every day. You can join the fast boat to Gili Trawangan from Senggigi for your safe trip to Gili.
Speed boat Lombok to Gili Trawangan from Senggigi will take you to Gili in just 20 minutes. However, it is depending on the sea conditions. It can be more during the rough sea condition at the time of your traveling.
Fast boat from Senggigi to Gili offers a one-time departure at 12.00 every day. If you take a private speed boat, you can go at the time you want to travel. The fast boat also offers free transfers from your hotel in the Senggigi area.
Besides the Boat Senggigi to Gili Trawangan, there is also a fast boat from Senggigi to Bali. The fast boat provides daily departure at 11.30 am from Senggigi to Sanur. It takes 2 1/2 hours from Senggigi to Sanur with a fast boat trip. However, it can be spent more time during rough sea conditions. The boat provides an international standard of safety.