Welcome to Komodo National Park, the place where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. It is the New 7 Wonders of Natures and the Worl Heritage Sites. Not only the Dragons, but the park also offers beautiful landscapes and world-class dive sites. On this page, you will find the 5 best places to visit on Komodo island tours.
There are three points where you can start the tour of Komodo. There are Komodo island tours from Bali, Labuan Bajo, and Lombok. These tour packages are available on private and shared tour arrangements. You can choose to go on both types, depending on your holiday style.
Komodo Island tours from Labuan Bajo are the most preferred by travelers. It is because Labuan Bajo is a close place to the National Park. These tour packages are available on day tours and overnight tours. There are also some beautiful places near Labuan Bajo to visit before joining the Komodo tour.
If you are on Lombok island, you can join Komodo island tours from Lombok. These tour packages are available three times a week. It is based on a shared trip with a maximum of 40 people on the boat. The tour will make a stop at some places such as Moyo Island before getting to Komodo.
The Best Places to Visit on Komodo Island
For those who want to join the best Komodo dragon Island tours, the following are recommended places to visit:
- Rinca Island is one of the recommended places to visit once you do a Komodo tour package. This island is the best place to spot Komodo Dragons. There are over 3000 Komodo dragons found on the island. Besides the Komodo dragons, you can also find other wildlife such as deers, buffalo, and wild pigs.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island. It is an inhabitants island where you can enjoy the sunset while watching the bats flying over the island in the evening. Visit the island by joining the best Komodo island tours.
- Komodo Island is an island where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. This island has over 4000 Komodo dragons. Trekking and experiencing local life in Komodo village.
- Padar Island is one of the largest islands in Komodo National Park. The island offers spectacular views with its great formation. You can enjoy sunrise and sunset on this island. For those who want to enjoy the best views, you can try to visit Padar Island.
- Manta Point is the best place where you can spot Manta Rays. There you will snorkeling with schools of Mantarays and enjoy the beautiful coral reef and colorful fish.
There are many more places you can visit in Komodo National Park. You can ask your tour agency for other recommendations.
Best Komodo Island tours to Book from Labuan Bajo
If you plan to visit Komodo, you may try to join some of the following tours to Komodo island:
- Day tours with a high speedboat from Labuan Bajo. This tour package is based on a private trip and a shared trip. You will be able to visit six beautiful destinations in Komodo National Park. The tour will start at 06.00 am from Labuan Bajo.
- 2 days and 1 night of Komodo Island Private tours. These tour packages operate daily from Labuan Bajo which is based on private service. You will sail on a premium Phinisi boat with whole services.
- 3 days and 2 nights Komodo Island shore tours. These tour packages are available on private and shared tour arrangements. You can join the trip if you want to spend longer and see more places in Komodo National Park.
- 4 days and 3 nights Komodo Dragon island tours. The tour is based on private sailing. You will start from Labuan Bajo in the morning. This tour also allows you to choose your own places to visit.
For more information about tour packages to Komodo, you can visit Komodo Island Tours page. There are many varieties of tour packages including the Komodo boat charter.
What are the advantages when booking a Komodo island tour package?
Below are the advantages when you join the Komodo island boat tours:
- You will have an experience face-to-face with Komodo Dragons. The Komodo Dragons are wildlife and are only found in Komodo National Park. There are two islands where the Dragons are inhabitants, Rinca and Komodo island.
- Clean boat, professional captain, and friendly crews. The boat crews will help you with everything you need during the trip.
- Professional tour Guide. The tour guide is well educated and has experience of more than 5 years.
- Hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo. You will get free pick up and drop off in the Labuan Bajo area including the airport. The Komodo island boat tours will provide an air conditioning car for your hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo.
- Activities and gears such as snorkeling gears. The boat tour will provide gear for those who want to do diving and snorkeling in Komodo National Park.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), coffee, mineral water, and tea during the trip. You do not need to worry, the price you pay will include meals.
- Air conditioning cabin rooms with private bathrooms and toilets. You will have a clean boat room, toilet, and bathroom.
Those are the advantages when you join the luxury Komodo island tours from Labuan Bajo.
What are the Komodo tour Prices?
The prices of Komodo Island tours trip advisors are starting from $100 per person to $6000 per boat. This tour price are depending on the season when you visit. In the low season, the price may be less cheap compared to the high season price.
The price includes all the services as per the itinerary of the tour packages. If you do private Komodo boat tours, you may customize your own trip itinerary. the boat crew will help you along the Komodo island trip.
If you are in Bali and Lombok, you can also book a private tour. You will pay for a whole boat with the itinerary you want. You can do 4 days and 3 nights or more. Trip prices will suit your trip schedules or itinerary.